HomeProfilesPhoto GalleriesFit RacesRunners RankingBest PerformancesMy Best RunsSign Up

Oakland Running Festival Half Marathon

My Next Race: Montara Mountain Trail Run Marathon
My Previous Race: Oakland Running Festival 5k
Complete Race Listing

Ran the "We Run the Town" 5k + half marathon challenge. Official 5k finish time was 21:19. Official half marathon finish time was 1:37:21. Official combined finish time was 1:58:41. No placement data for individual events, only combined events (5k + half marathon). Finished 5/207 (2%) overall, 5/98 (5%) male finishers, 1/14 (7%) male AG 45-49.

Member Nameprofile
Chris Jones
Tell your FriendsShare on Facebook
Years Running25
Race NameOakland Running Festival Half Marathon
Race LocationOakland, CA
Race Date4/2/17
Race Distance1/2 Marathon
Age Graded65.96% 
Finish Time01:37:21
Division Place1
Overall Place5
Web Site Linkhttp://www.oaklandmarathon.com/

Chris Jones: Best Performances · Performance Summary

UjENA Fit Club members in this race.



Double Road Race